My future plans

Posted by klomster | 1:38 PM | , | 2 comments »

School is indeed stressful, but the positive side of schooling is we get to learn so many things and we meet new friends as well.

As an Engineering student, I have to undergo 5 years of physical and mental pressure to finish my Bachelor's degree. Not only that, I still have to take my board exams to be a licensed Electronics Engineer. Just the thought of it makes me stressed already. Assuming that I pass the licensure exam, I might as well take up a masters degree. Maybe I shall work for about two years to gain experience and to save money for another degree. Or maybe, I can enroll for an online degree so I can still work while studying.

It's really fun to study online. I think it is more comfortable than going to school everyday and seeing your scary professors. I have a few experiences on online education due to our Literacy Training Service. We are required to answer activities and exams through the school's website. It is also through the online education program that we get to contact our professors easily.

Many would say that studying for a long time is a hassle, but for me, it is important to have a good education. It may be too difficult, but the fulfillment you get in the end is priceless.

2 comments

  1. Reagan D // March 7, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

    ahh, the stress of a college student. all i can say is:goodluck!

    apir!

  2. christian // March 31, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

    oioioi. haha comment