I had a really great bonding time with my mom yesterday. We've been planning to go out ever since but it was always postponed due to our previous appointments.

We went to Bayan Center to upgrade my DSL speed. I was complaining for the slow internet connection that I'm getting these past few weeks. My DSL plan is just 768kbps so I decided to upgrade it to 1mbps. I really wanted to have at least 1.5mbps but it's too expensive for me.

As usual, choosing the place to eat is the most difficult thing to do when you're in the mall. There are so many restaurants and a variety of cuisines to choose from. Since I'm a Pinoy food lover and I was craving for something grilled that time, I suggested that we eat at Bacolod Chicken Inasal. My mom hesitated and said, "Chicken na naman?". But in the end I convinced her that the food is really great and she should try their bangus.

Bacolod Chicken Inasal is the place to go if you're very hungry because they have combo meals with eat-all-you-can rice at affordable prices. I ordered Chicken Inasal and mom ordered Inihaw na Bangus. We both loved it! I finished my mountain-ful of extra rice in unbelievably fast speed. The chicken tastes really good that I'm not even talking while eating. Mom was glad I convinced her to eat there because she loved it too.

After eating and window shopping, we went to watch Thor. It's a very good movie, from the characters to special effects to the story itself. I loved what they did with the casting. I can't think of any other actor that fits the role of Thor, the God of Thunder than Chris Hemsworth. The movie is very entertaining, packed with action and adventure with a pinch of humor and drama.


Marvel never fails to amaze me. I heard there will be a movie in 2012 called "The Avengers" where Thor, Captain America (Chris Evans) and Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) will join forces. That's promising!

It was a very fun day. I hope to have more times like this. Maybe on Mother's Day! Suggestions? :)

9 comments

  1. Ken // May 4, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

    i wish i had a mom like yours, she seems never outdated. at her age, she still has enthusiasm on movies like thor? although i still love my mom, i never said i didnt. btw, we both have the same plan and dsl @ 768kbps. sod works for me.

  2. Claumellie Molina // May 5, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

    actually my mom is a fan of action movies! haha. I'm sure you'll have a great time with your mom too. :)

  3. Claumellie Molina // May 5, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

    actually my mom is a fan of action movies! haha. I'm sure you'll have a great time with your mom too. :)

  4. claum // May 5, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

    actually my mom is a fan of action movies! haha. I'm sure you'll have a great time with your mom too. :)

  5. halojin // May 5, 2011 at 7:19 PM  

    hello claum? musta na? nice new themes po :) ayus yan sabay nood ng Thor cool :D

  6. Belle // May 5, 2011 at 8:49 PM  

    Ang sarap naman ng bonding nin u :-)

    Anyway, have added you in the link list of my new blog...

    <a href="http://mariahbella.com/> my new website <a/>

  7. claum // May 5, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

    mabuti naman! ikaw kamusta? :)

  8. claum // May 5, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

    thanks for adding me on your blogroll!

  9. LEBRON // May 23, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

    yung ending ng thor bago kaya maganda eh hahahaha sm the block ba kayo nag bonding?