Back to School

Posted by klomster | 11:03 PM | , | 4 comments »

The 2-week vacation is over and now everything's back to normal. I started the day by waking up late for my PE class. It was good to see my friends again. I had fun playing badminton, I even got a 1.0 grade on the practical test.
I was happy because it's my first time to have a grade of 1.0 for a PE class. :) I was preparing to leave the gym, then suddenly.. a bird pooped on my skort! It was so ironic that my friend Kevin was laughing at me, even if he had been also pooped by a bird on his face in front of our house. hahaha ;p I was just wondering why do birds have to poop on people. I mean, they can do it on their nests! haha. Anyway, my mom says it brings good luck so I didn't make a big deal out of it.

After PE class and that birdie incident, I went home to sleep. (Btw, I live only a few blocks from school.) I had a good nap and I felt so lazy to go to school. But I have no choice, I have Physics, Filipino and Psychology along my way. *sigh*
First, Physics. I like the subject, but the prof... Err nerrr.. She's so strict and scary. Then Filipino, the most boring subject and professor ever. For two hours I just stared at her usual boring powerpoint presentation, waiting for the bell to ring. Last is Psychology. We studied all parts of the brain, all the nosebleed terms and its functions, the Endocrine system and the names of the hormones. At the end of the day, I had a terrible headache. Do we really have to memorize everything, from the basal ganglia to corpus callosum to adrenocorticotropic hormone? And what does it all have to do with Engineering? Oh well, just a typical day for a student.

4 comments

  1. Arvin U. de la Peña // January 8, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

    good luck sa iyong pag aaral..

  2. Anonymous // January 26, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

    eewww.

  3. Anonymous // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    eewww.

  4. Arvin U. de la Peña // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    good luck sa iyong pag aaral..