Do I have to continue this blog post? Everything I want to say is already in the title.

I am busy, tired and stressed...

with SCHOOL! :(

I've been spending late nights to study for three weeks already. I go to school very sleepy and I come home very tired. But the real reason for my stress is not the lack of rest and sleep, but because the hard work seems not to pay off. :|

I'm already halfway to finishing my degree, yet I feel like the end is so far and it's very hard to reach. Sometimes I'm wondering if I can make it, but I never lose hope.

I know I can do this. God, help me.


I love my school and my program. I'll make them proud.

7 comments

  1. Sendo // July 30, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

    God bless sayo at sakin..kahit review classes na lang ung pinapasukan ko eh sakit pa rin sa ulo pagdating ng comprehensive/competency exams. >_< God bless

  2. klomster // July 30, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

    wow you're back! :)
    sana nga makaya natin. God bless din! :)

  3. pusangkalye // July 30, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

    sauna lang o masarap na massage ang katapat nyan. hehe

  4. klomster // July 30, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

    ganun, hmm.. kaso paano kung wala din time para magrelax? haha. idagdag mo pa ang low budget. :))

  5. Anonymous // August 6, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

    ganyan din ang feeling ko noong mid-year ng college. pero nalampasan ko rin. keep the fire burning, khit prang uling ka lng na nagbabaga. :)

  6. klomster // August 6, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

    nagiging uling na nga eh, nagsusunog kasi ng kilay every night. :))

  7. pusang kalye // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    sauna lang o masarap na massage ang katapat nyan. hehe