We watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 on its opening day because we were so excited to see it. The movie did not disappoint me. It made me really really happy.

I will not give a detailed review of the film because I don't want to spoil those who haven't seen it yet. For me it is the best movie adaptation of Harry Potter because it is very (but not entirely) close to the book. The 2 and a half hour-movie covered almost every chapter, but not page to page because it's impossible to squeeze everything. Almost all lines were taken from the book, not like the previous ones where the lines were modified a bit. I was blown away with the superb sound and video effects, as usual. There were a lot of funny parts. The characters never fail to make me smile and laugh. And before I forget.. the kissing scenes! Oh, the kissing scenes.. were unbelievably funny. :)

Overall, HP 7.1 is a super must-watch. I'm pretty sure those who loved the novel would love this too. For those who haven't read the book, you might be a little bit confused but you'll still enjoy it. Don't miss Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1!

6 comments

  1. zebzeb // November 22, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

    ang daming nagpopost about HP7... siguro nga it's time for me to watch na.. :D

  2. Jag // November 23, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

    panonoorin ko tlga to:)

  3. klomster // November 23, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

    Yes it's really good! Watch na! :)

  4. Deathly Hollows // January 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM  

    An amazing adaptation! I loved how dark the film was, and the dilemmas it presented between the trio. Waiting breathlessly for the next one.

  5. klomster // January 17, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

    I think it's the best adaptation so far.. I can't wait for the next one too!

  6. Deathly Hollows // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    An amazing adaptation! I loved how dark the film was, and the dilemmas it presented between the trio. Waiting breathlessly for the next one.