First Blog Award

Posted by klomster | 3:27 PM | , | 6 comments »

WOW! I received my first ever blog award. Thank you MHAY for this 'One Lovely Blog' award. :)

Now it's time to share this award to other blogs that I follow and visit every time. And the award goes to ... *drumroll*



Here are the rules for this award:

1. Accept the award.

2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who
has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have
been chosen for this award.

6 comments

  1. landel // November 3, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

    thank you so much. .I want to thank my mum for giving me this opportunity blah blah blah lol mwaaph

  2. bulakbolero.sg // November 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

    wow... salamat claum \m/

  3. Rhea // November 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

    a big thanks for this! goin to post this one very soon! thanks again!

  4. Benh // November 4, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

    halu claum!! salamat sa mahiwagang award na to! Thank you din sa mga sponsors ko.. hehe

  5. landel // November 5, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

    Thank you so much. .I am glad!=)tc

  6. landel // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    Thank you so much. .I am glad!=)tc