2010 was a year filled with pressure and stress. So this year, I will lessen my worries, have more fun and enjoy every moment 2011 has for me.

I don't make New Year's resolutions, primarily because I know I would just be disappointed at the end of the year. To start the year with good vibes, I will set my goals and I would like to call it, My 11-Point Agenda for 2011:

1. Academics- aim for "Claum-laude". Studying is my first priority, of course. My biggest dream is to graduate cum laude. I still have 2 more years to work on that dream.

2. Be an earth-warrior. Caring for the environment is my advocacy this year. I'm planning to join Earth-UST next semester and join more tree-planting activities.

3. Be more socially-active. Not by spending more time on social-networking sites but by participating on school and club activities. I already have a list of organizations on my mind.

4. Sleep early, wake up early. I don't want eye bags this year and I don't want to be late for class.

5. Exercise. No, I would not be hitting the gym. I don't have enough cash for that. I want to join marathons, like run for a cause and such. Also, exercise instead of sleeping.

6. Live a healthy lifestyle. I would not be on South beach diet, for I don't have much fats left. I'll just eat healthy food, stay away from sickness.

7. Spend more, but spend wisely. I would not be buying unnecessary stuffs this year. I realized that I was a bit thrifty last year. So I will reward myself on every achievement I earn, because I know I deserve it.

8. Be a better blogger. I'll try to update my blogs more often. I also have this big dream--to be a popular, filthy-rich blogger! But I still have a lot of catching up to do, I have to work my fingers to the bone.

9. Lessen FB hours. Spend more time reading a novel or watching movies instead of browsing Facebook for hours.

10. Party harder. Not necessarily clubbing. I missed a lot of birthday parties and get-together's last year so I'll make sure I wouldn't be missing any celebration this year.

11. Pray harder. I need to spend more quality time with God. Never forget to thank Him everyday and ask for his guidance. Prayers move mountains.



I hope by the end of the year, I could present a complete checklist and make a blog post saying, "I've done it all."

21 comments

  1. halojin // January 1, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

    hello claum? good luck po sa atin oo nga medyo parehas tayo ^_^ basta kaya ntin yan ma achieve! GOD bless us alwyas... hehe natwa po ako dun sa bawasan ung fb hours hehe lage ka siguro fb. ^_^ nga pla.. ok lang po pa ba? pa lagay ng link ko sa page mo? lagay ko din po link mo? friends? ^_^


    P.s. ska pa like na rin po ng FB pa

  2. klomster // January 1, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

    lagi talaga ko online sa FB kaya dapat bawas-bawasan. naadd ko na link mo. na-like ko na rin sa FB. :)

  3. Jhiegzh // January 1, 2011 at 7:38 PM  

    WOw claum-laude...Astig yan ah!..Go Claum! Paturo naman sa drafting! ahehehe, subject na kailanma'y d ko malilimutan nung akoy student pa, dahil nito tanggal sa deanslist!!

    Anyways, I am looking forward in the future for you to scribble a post about your graduation with flying colors!

  4. Roh // January 2, 2011 at 12:47 AM  

    hehe. tama bawasan ang FB.. hehehe. magblog nalng ng magblog claum ^^ hope matupad lahat sa 2011! we will be rich in blogging soon! ^^add na rin kita sa links ko claum padd na rin po yung 2 kong blog. ^^ and follow na po kita ^^

    http://lifemeetshappiness.blogspot.com
    http://notbuknilhan.blogspot.com salamat po !

  5. klomster // January 2, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

    @jhiegzh, drafting? favorite ko yon dati! haha. eh graduate ka na diba? haha

    @lhanlhan, sure i'll add your links.. sana nga maging successful bloggers tayo. :)

  6. ZONA INDONESIA // January 2, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

    Its very nice agenda... It would be better if it had relation with your main future objective.. :) Peace

  7. Tsina // January 3, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

    Aja, kaya mo iyan!!

    But I'm doubting on lessen FB hours. Hehehe. =)

  8. helen // January 3, 2011 at 12:16 PM  

    katuwa naman ang list mo! go go go for cum laude! baka matipuhan mong gumawa ng account sa 43things.com. mahahanap mo dun yung mga taong kapareho mo ng goals.

    btw, link kita sa blogroll ko! happy new year! :-)

  9. Pinx // January 3, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

    go go go! you can always do it... just pray harder... put that on top of your list, and everything will just follow... happy new year!

  10. klomster // January 3, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

    @zona indonesia, thanks for the suggestion!

    @Tsina, pati ako nagdadoubt, ngayon pa lang di ko na mapigilan eh. :))

    @helen, sige i'll check that site. i've added your link too! :)

    @Pinx, thanks! prayers move mountains! :)

  11. The Backpack Man // January 4, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

    you can make it claum basta trust kay God.

  12. Crescentlady // January 4, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

    wow go go go! kaya mo yan :-)

  13. rich // January 5, 2011 at 12:50 AM  

    You have a great list of goals here dear. ;) I hope you'll graduate cum laude years from now.

  14. Noynoy // January 5, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

    Sounds great. An 11-point agenda in 2010, not new year's resolutions; I agree it is more significant to set goals than promises--not to these and that.

    Good luck on you!. May you will be the next cum laude in your university. Cheers! ;-)

  15. Bloggerman // January 5, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

    Sounds great. An 11-point agenda in 2010, not new year's resolutions; I agree it is more significant to set goals than promises--not to these and that.

    Good luck on you!. May you will be the next cum laude in your university. Cheers! ;-)

  16. Hazel // January 5, 2011 at 10:43 PM  

    i like claum-laude part! haha having moniker like that for your goals will make it easier for you to remember. hopefully you'll achieve everything by the end of 2011 :) goodluck dear :)

  17. The Gasoline Dude™ // January 10, 2011 at 12:13 AM  

    Good luck! What's your course? I'm also a Thomasian. :)

  18. klomster // January 10, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

    @anciro, crescentlady, rich, thanks sa support! :)

    @noynoy, yes hopefully! I still have 2 more years though. :)

    @hazel, yung friend ko talaga ang nag-isip ng claum-laude eh. hehe

    @the gasoline dude, ECE po.. Electronics Eng'g. kayo po?

  19. klomster // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    @anciro, crescentlady, rich, thanks sa support! :)

    @noynoy, yes hopefully! I still have 2 more years though. :)

    @hazel, yung friend ko talaga ang nag-isip ng claum-laude eh. hehe

    @the gasoline dude, ECE po.. Electronics Eng'g. kayo po?

  20. Pinx // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    go go go! you can always do it... just pray harder... put that on top of your list, and everything will just follow... happy new year!

  21. LhanLhan // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    hehe. tama bawasan ang FB.. hehehe. magblog nalng ng magblog claum ^^ hope matupad lahat sa 2011! we will be rich in blogging soon! ^^add na rin kita sa links ko claum padd na rin po yung 2 kong blog. ^^ and follow na po kita ^^

    http://lifemeetshappiness.blogspot.com
    http://notbuknilhan.blogspot.com salamat po !