My life has changed in an instance. Who would have thought this would happen? Often considered a shy, "lady in waiting" personality.. now becomes a fearless, majestic, leader! From Virgo the virgin to Leo the Lion! Virgin no more.

Gotcha! I'm talking about the zodiac sign change, of course. What were you thinking? Hahaha.

There's a fuss going on about the new zodiac signs due to the change in the earth's axis. A 13th zodiac sign was added to the list: Ophiuchus, the serpent holder. Because of this, dates have been moved in the zodiac chart. See if yours have changed too:

Capricorn
January 20- to February 16

Aquarius
February 16 to March 11

Pisces
March 11 to April 18.

Aries
April 18 to May 13

Taurus
May 13 to June 21.

Gemini
June 21 to July 20

Cancer
July 20 to August 10

Leo
August 10 to September 16

Virgo
September 16 to October 30

Libra
October 30 to November 23

Scorpio
November 23 to November 29

Ophiuchus
November 29 to December 17

Sagittarius
December 17 to January 20

I don't know who started this 13th zodiac thing. Even astronomers insist that our zodiac signs would never change, no matter how fast the earth revolves. It's as impossible as adding a new month to a year. So I personally don't believe this. I'm not a fan of astrology and I don't believe in horoscopes. The future cannot be found in the calendars, neither is success. My prediction is: Whether Virgo or Leo, if I do my best, God will do the rest. So let's leave it all up to Him.

What can you say about this? Has your zodiac sign changed? Share your thoughts in the comments section below. :)

Sources:
Red Thread
Cafe Astrology
MyFox 9

16 comments

  1. Bino // January 15, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

    yup i don't believe in changing zodiacs. it's not true

  2. Rhea // January 15, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

    haha. caught by your title! i'm quite ashamed of myself! haha!
    but about this, I think they're only effective for those who were born on 2009. I read it somewhere here in the web.

  3. klomster // January 15, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

    @Bino, me too. i never believed in what horoscopes say.

    @rhea, oh I didn't know that. thanks for the info. haha

  4. Maharlikah // January 16, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

    I fall to the 13th zodiac...From Sagittarius to Ophiuchus... OMG! I can't take it hehehehe

  5. Sendo // January 16, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

    haha..honestly kala ko kung ano na sasabihin mo haha...pero tingin ko di mo talaga magagawang magpost ng ganun..anyway haha..ako ay VIRGIN na! pero ayoko!!!!! gusto ko LIBRA lang sana ako!!! HMP....mas may malaking problema ang dinudulot netong pagbabago sa stars stars....ung polar shift! haha..demo...ingat satin hehe

  6. Jhiegzh // January 16, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

    ahahaha from Scorpio the Scorpion, now I am Virgo the Virgin! Indeed, nagtugma sa akin! ahahaha! Well, nakakapanibago pero I know as days go by, we'll be immune with this change of zodiac signs!

  7. klomster // January 16, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

    @Belle, hirap ipronounce ng 2 zodiacs mo ha. hehe

    @Sendo, sana nga di nalang nagpalit.. mas okay na yung nakasanayan eh.

    @Jhiegzh, agree! somehow the change of zodiacs wouldn't have much impact in our lives.

  8. MiDniGHt DriVer // January 17, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

    hindi ko papapalitan ang sodiac sign ko na sagitarrius, ang hirap banggitin nung bago eh. lol

  9. avatarlady // January 17, 2011 at 3:13 PM  

    I don't care really about the western horoscope. I'm more of a Chinese astrology follower. Of all these fortune-telling methods, it's the western horoscope that makes sense the least.

  10. klomster // January 17, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

    @midnight driver, mas ok na nga yung dati eh.. sana di na nila binago! haha

    @avatarlady, Chinese astrology like Feng Shui? As for me, I don't follow/believe any of them.

  11. Hack To The Max // January 18, 2011 at 1:25 PM  

    waaaaahahahaha... gulat ako don ah... u got me... kala ko kung anong virgin na... kala ko beer at gin na pinaghalo... lol...

  12. rich // January 18, 2011 at 11:43 PM  

    I'm sticking to being a Capricorn no matter what. LOL Besides, when I was born, there are just 12 zodiac signs. This should be applied to those who will be born starting this year. At least, walang confusion. ^^

  13. halojin // January 19, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

    basta ako din capricorn pa rin! ^_^ hello claum!

  14. nafacamot // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    waaaaahahahaha... gulat ako don ah... u got me... kala ko kung anong virgin na... kala ko beer at gin na pinaghalo... lol...

  15. Belle // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    I fall to the 13th zodiac...From Sagittarius to Ophiuchus... OMG! I can't take it hehehehe

  16. MiDniGHt DriVer // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    hindi ko papapalitan ang sodiac sign ko na sagitarrius, ang hirap banggitin nung bago eh. lol