My Hideaway

Posted by klomster | 7:00 PM | , , | 2 comments »

Hi there. Just want to share with you my essay that I mentioned on my first post. :]]]

The Perfect Haven

In a life full of worries and stress, the perfect hideaway is a place where nature is very visible, a place far away from the busy city lights. I have always dreamt of a haven where I can relax and do whatever I want. Eventually, I have found the perfect place I've been looking for.

On an island where nobody is there, I can see the trees dancing and the butterflies are flying around me. The only thing I hear is the air and the smooth flow of the ocean near me. I can feel the warmth of the air embraced me as I sat down the grass, under that big old tree. I got my mom's Bible inside my bag. I opened it and found a verse that made me reflect and think things over. God reminded me not to worry, for He is always beside me. And I felt so relieved because I can feel God's embrace. Then I lay down and saw the clouds and the blue sky above me. The grass is tickling my whole body, tempting me to sleep. Suddenly, I felt light and so relaxed, a wonderful feeling that I'm longing these past few days.

Later, I opened my eyes and saw my bedroom's ceiling. I am back in the real world. I have dreamt of the perfect haven and how I wish I could go back there.

2 comments

  1. dtaquini (Sinais) // October 15, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

    I have followed with my Blog, the news of the world and have seen the suffering of his parents, seeing this article and see that so who is living the problem and who can say, aki tb have our floods, but the moment we live, singing none of the world is free of any problem, and prophetic. I sympathize with you, s, big hug and peace.

  2. dtaquini (Sinais) // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    I have followed with my Blog, the news of the world and have seen the suffering of his parents, seeing this article and see that so who is living the problem and who can say, aki tb have our floods, but the moment we live, singing none of the world is free of any problem, and prophetic. I sympathize with you, s, big hug and peace.