Hardwork Pays Off

Posted by klomster | 8:05 PM | , | 7 comments »

At last! After 3 days of server maintenance, I already accessed my grades on the UST website.

My friends and I were really aiming for high marks this semester so we can be on the Dean's list. We had a great start, we even got perfect scores on some quizzes. But our final exams were more difficult than expected. Somehow we felt giving up on our 'DL dreams' but we gave it our best shot and we knew that God will do the rest.

After the very long and exhausting semester, all I can say is that those sleepless nights are worth it.


ust engineering grades
Me and my friends are in the Dean's list! God is really good. I am so happy because my lowest grade is 1.75. This is really an achievement, yay! The only thing that makes me sad are some of my friends who didn't make it. Well, life's just like that. Sometimes we have to stumble down so we can learn how to stand up. There are still other chances so let's give our best next sem!

7 comments

  1. panjo // November 3, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

    wow lupet.. ang lowest mo e highest ko na..

  2. andrea // November 3, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

    grabe ka Claum. puro 1! ahahaha!!! ang galing mo grabe! awww. di mo ako friend :p

  3. Reagan D // November 3, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

    whoa, mamaw! galinggaling!
    pero takte yang table tennis, dapat makaka 1 ako dun eh. mali daw serving ko. wtf.
    hehe

  4. fiel-kun // November 7, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

    huwaw puro 1.xx ang grades. nice naman XD

    sipag mag-aral ^_^

  5. klomster // November 7, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

    err.. chamba lang yan! haha :p

  6. fiel-kun // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    huwaw puro 1.xx ang grades. nice naman XD

    sipag mag-aral ^_^

  7. LRT driver // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    wow lupet.. ang lowest mo e highest ko na..