L4D 2

Posted by klomster | 8:10 PM | , | 1 comments »

Good news to all zombie killers out there!
Left 4 dead 2 will be out in the market on November 17. :)



I used to play this game after classes, with my friends of course. I can't play this alone, kinda scary. It's the most thrilling and exciting game ever. Plating shooting games like this and Counter-strike has been a favorite past time for students like us. It somehow releases our stress from schoolwork. I hope I can still play this game with my friends, now that we have a busy sched. :)

L4D 2: The Parish is set to release on November 17 and will be available on PC and Xbox 360. There will be new maps, new characters and new monsters. Boomer, Hunter, Smoker, Tank and Witch are still in the game and new zombies like Charger, Spitter and Jockey will join the gang. Sounds really exciting.

Watch the trailer here:

1 comments

  1. Arvin U. de la Peña // November 10, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

    i hope i can play that..