This is the movie I've been waiting for!! Finally, the official trailer has been released and it made me more excited...


Watch the trailer and tell me what you think! :)





Yes, you've seen it right. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be in two parts. Part 1 hits the theaters on November 19th, 2010 and the second part will be on July 2011.


I don't know if presenting it in two parts would be good for a finale. I'm 101% sure that people will be pissed off after feeling the excitement of the first part then waiting for eight months just to continue it. But I know the movie's gonna be better than the previous ones because it is the final installment (sad. :|). The good thing is.. instead of 7 movies, we'll be seeing 8! So let's all be happy! :)


OH I CAN'T WAIT!

2 comments

  1. kikilabotz // July 1, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

    napabloghop po here..nagliliwaliw..^_^

  2. Rhea // July 10, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

    i guess chopping the movie into two parts would be good, so there would be no trashed scene! excited too!