Tomorrow is the big day for all the participating schools in the University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) Cheer Dance Competition.

As we all know, I am a Thomasian, a student of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Engineering. So obviously I will support the UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe. I support the SDT not just to show my loyalty to my beloved university, but because I know they are good performers. I have been a fan of their versatility and capability in dancing even before I entered the university.

They may not be in the top spots last year, but their 5 consecutive championships have already proven their talent. So tomorrow, win or lose, the SDT will always be the best for every Thomasian. :)

GOOD LUCK to the SALINGGAWI dance troupe and to the UST Yellow Jackets!


Thomasians, let's make #BawiGawi, #UST400, #Salinggawi and #Retribution on Twitter!

Which school will prevail tomorrow? Leave your fearless forecast on the comments section below.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 11, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

    balik na sa kinaGAWIan :D go uste!