Warner Brothers released the new trailer of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows a while ago. As I was watching it I get more and more excited.

Let me share my excitement:

Isn't is great? I really can't wait to watch the movie. I think it's better than the first trailer. If you want to watch the other trailer (released 3 months ago), click HERE.



I was wondering if I should watch it in IMAX 3D. I'm having second thoughts because I watched the Half-Blood Prince in IMAX and I was disappointed because the 3D part was only for 15 minutes and I paid 450 pesos!

Watching HP in full 3D should be awesome! So I thought I might just watch it in other 3D cinemas not in IMAX so I can save money. But wait, the movie will be 57 days from now.. so if I save everyday.. hmm let me compute.. I should save at least 7.89 pesos a day so I can watch it in IMAX! Not bad, huh?

Shall I watch it in IMAX 3D?? Help me decide guys! :)

November 19, mark your calendars! :D

0 comments