Dearest Santa, 
My mom lost her phone the other day. Please please send me the awesome Nokia C7 so I can give my phone to her. hehehe
Lovelots, Claum

Mom and I went to DFA last Tuesday to renew our passports and before we knew it, her phone was gone. It's either she dropped it or someone stole it. I feel really bad for her because important messages and contacts were there and I've also lost a cellphone before, so I know the feeling. :(

If Santa hears my call and sends me a Nokia C7, I would be the happiest person on earth. I can give my current phone to my mom because she badly needs one. Besides, she doesn't mind being the "secondhand user" to every cellphone that I owned in the past. I love you mom for that. :)

Why the Nokia C7? Simple. It suits me.

I'm a self-confessed Facebook and Twitter addict. With the Nokia C7, I can receive notifications, share my location and update my status directly on the home screen. What a convenient way to socialize!

I'm a blogger and a photographer-wannabe. I can't afford a Digital SLR camera, but thanks to that 8 megapixel camera, I can capture high-quality photos and videos and share all of 'em here in my blog.

I'm a gamer. The best gaming experience on a smartphone is viewed on a 3.5" high resolution full touch screen with amazing graphics and powerful sounds. Need I say more?

I'm insomniac. Well, not really.. I just can't sleep without reading a book or listening to my favorite songs. With the Nokia C7, I can read e-books and listen to music using the built-in music player and FM radio.

Oh Nokia C7, be mine. <3

4 comments

  1. zebzeb // December 9, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

    nice post! malay mo may magbigay nga :D GodBless!

  2. klomster // December 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

    Sana nga! :))

  3. zeb // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    nice post! malay mo may magbigay nga :D GodBless!

  4. Jamestenorio // December 8, 2011 at 10:05 PM  

    hahahahahahaha kaya pala nagulat ka nung 4k ibebenta skin ni mercado c7 nya :))