AJ Perez on MMK

Posted by klomster | 10:37 PM | , , | 1 comments »

It's my first time watching AJ Perez on TV. I must say he did a good job on Maalaala Mo Kaya. He was a handsome guy and a good actor.

I never really paid attention to him when he's still alive. I guess we could only see something or someone's value when it's gone.

It really felt sad and awkward to see a deceased person so alive on TV. AJ's face is very cute even for his role in MMK as a homeless/beggar. His lips make him one of the cutest guys on the screen. And he seems to be a really nice guy.


The MMK Episode entitled "Tsinelas" is basically about two young brothers travelling from Manila to Samar by feet. Most of the scenes were shot in the roads of different provinces. There were also times that they get almost hit by cars and there's a scene that they passed by a cemetery. It's like a premonition. Come to think of it, AJ Perez died in a road accident. Isn't it ironic?

Who would have thought this would be AJ's last TV appearance? Life is indeed short. He was very young and on the peak of his career. Just like Rico Yan, Miko Sotto and Marky Cielo. Look at this photo I found on the internet:

AJ Perez with Rico Yan's poster. I hope they're all happy now. R.I.P. AJ PEREZ.

1 comments

  1. Diamond R // May 4, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

    magkamukha sila niRico Yan.