I'm Back!

Posted by klomster | 10:31 PM | , | 1 comments »

I'm back! From where? Away from the blogosphere!

It's been 2 months after my last blog post. I was very busy in school. The last days of March were terrible, so many requirements to pass and organization papers to be processed.

For those of you who have been to this blog before, you may have noticed a BIG change on this site. Oh yeah, I finally had the guts to change my 1 year & 4 months old blog layout! I've been planning this since the start of the summer vacation. I really wanted to make my blog more personalized ever since.

The layout and blog title is inspired by Schaum's Outlines, the popular textbook series. I based my concept with it because I was amused that my name rhymes with it and besides, Schaum's Outlines textbooks are part of my school life.

This blog is still under construction. I have more ideas to incorporate on this site. Hopefully it would reach to perfection before the summer ends.

I want to ask for your help with this new blog. Please feel free to comment and suggest on anything about the new concept, layout, etc. I would really appreciate it.

By the way, this is a screenshot of the former layout:

I forgot to take a screenshot of the whole page. But I hope this would bring back memories! :)

So what do you think? Do you like the old one or the new one?

P.S. If you have my link on your blogroll, please do me a favor to change the title from Time to Shine to Claum's Outlines. Thanks!

1 comments

  1. klomster // May 4, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

    try comment