There's a list circulating about the 50 most googled women. I've checked it out and I was like, "Why the hell is Bieber here!?!"

The list 50 Most Popular Women on the Web is based from Google search results. But whoever made this list is not yet certain. Anyway, it looks like everyone wanted to know who's in and who's not, so I'mma tell you one time and give you the top 10: (lazy to give the complete 50)


#10- Avril Lavigne
#9- Paris Hilton
#8- Miley Cyrus
#7- Justin Bieber (Epic fail!)
#6- Britney Spears
#5- Rihanna
#4- Beyonce
#3- Madonna
#2- Ke$ha
#1- Lady GaGa

Seriously, I have no idea why that 16-year-old Canadian superstar Justin Bieber is on the list. There have been rumors about his sexual preference and there are posts circulating the web saying he admitted he's gay. But if you search for it there are no concrete evidences that he really admitted it. There are also Youtube videos regarding this which are obviously fake. So until now, whether he's gay or bisexual or straight is still a mystery.

Let me clear this, I'm not a Bieber fan. No way. As a matter of fact, I thought he's gay when I first saw him. But it's not just right to judge anyone. So let's just leave him and wait for him to announce if he's gay or not.

Anyway, Lady Gaga on top is expected. She's obviously number one on the music scene right now. Bieber got 34,200,000 results and Lady Gaga got 85,900,000. Oh wait, I remembered there are also speculations that Gaga is a gay man. If these rumors are true, then this list is really an EPIC FAIL.

(for the complete list you can find it HERE)

2 comments

  1. Jhiegzh // May 6, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

    Woaah, I am shocked! Lols, yeah! Maybe the author who did this issue just committed a "big" mistake for not reviewing! BUt anyways, let their mysteries! hahaha

  2. Sendo // May 7, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

    baka isa siyang hermaphrodite siya haha...nalilito pa siya which to keep pero registered GIRL siya hahaha