"Inception is a very complicated movie, but it's still easier to understand compared to Electronics."

--This is my current FB status. After not attending my Electronics class to watch Inception, I realized that the movie was really worth cutting for! :))

Watching the movie was not really part of the plan. Yesterday, we had a few hours of break after taking the practical test on EE, but we still have to go back for our 2-3 pm Electronics class. Flutz and I decided to stay with our CE friends during the break but they were planning to watch The Last Airbender since they were already dismissed. I was convincing them to wait for us until 3pm but I was the one to be convinced on cutting my class and go with them. Oh, I have such good-influencing friends. :)) In the end, we decided to watch Inception because The Last Airbender is in 3d and we're not willing to spend that much during that time. 

It was really surprising for me not to be guilty after cutting my class. That is not so me! hahaha. The reason for that is because I really want to relax and have fun before the preliminary exams this week. And besides the last movie I watched was Iron Man 2. I'm such a loser. hahaha.


Oh yeah, about the movie.. Inception has probably the most brilliant storyline ever. The movie was well-thought of. Yes, the story is complicated. So if you're thinking of resting your brain by watching a movie, do not choose this one. Your brains would really be busy throughout the movie. :) Given another free time, I would watch this movie again so I could understand it better. I'd like to give 6 out of 5 stars to Inception for such a very great movie. :)

Alright then! I'll start studying now. I'll try not to tweet or browse FB for a week 'cause I really really have to study. So my next post would be after prelims. Sad. :(

8 comments

  1. mr.nightcrawler // August 7, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

    I've heard so many great things about inception. ang tagal ko na rin gustong mapanuod yan... buti na lang di ka spoiler. hehe. buti na lang hindi mo pinanuod ang last airbender... it was crap. hehe. magandang gabi :P

  2. charmie // August 8, 2010 at 4:00 AM  

    Well recommended . Thanks for the visit!:)

  3. Benh // August 8, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

    Hello po! Agree such a wonderful movie. You can checkout my review on this movie.. brainstorming is welcome. :)
    http://benigmassive.blogspot.com/2010/07/dreams-within-dreams-inception-review.html

  4. klomster // August 8, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

    @mr.nightcrawler kaya nga eh, maraming disappointed sa last airbender kaya pinilit ko talaga na inception! panoorin mo na! :)

    @charmie thanks for visiting and for the comment. :)

    @benh thanks for the visit! great review! :)

  5. ching // August 11, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

    oh man, i've never seen the movie..gaaah i keep missing out. xD

    http://thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

  6. Pretsel Maker // August 14, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

    I Want to watch it!!!!!

    http://pretselmaker.blogspot.com/

  7. ching // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    oh man, i've never seen the movie..gaaah i keep missing out. xD

    http://thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

  8. charmie // May 4, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

    Well recommended . Thanks for the visit!:)