On my last post I talked about 'Online Shopping' and how I tried it for the first time. I was having thoughts that I might be scammed for my package took so long to arrive. But last Wednesday (my birthday), the item that I ordered on eBay finally arrived. Here it is!


Yeah, it's a new Jansport bag. I've been saving for this for a long time but I was always tempted to spend my savings so I decided to use my Paypal money that I got from PTC sites.

This just proves that one can really earn from the internet. Besides this bag I also bought a new cellphone last June. It's a Nokia 5800 Xpress music. I didn't pay for it on my own. Only about 40% of it came from what I earned through PTC and blogging. Mom paid for the rest. haha. :)

I started my online money-making schemes less than a year ago. I was browsing some ads on Sulit when I accidentally found a page discussing PTC and I was encouraged because there were proofs that you can really earn just by clicking. After a few months in this online business, I learned that patience is really a virtue. :) I may not be filthy rich for doing this, but I get a few bucks that I can spend, that's enough for me. :)

I hope others would be inspired and try this too. Maybe instead of browsing FB all night or playing DOTA all day, you can just spend a few minutes of your spare time and earn at the same time.

If you want to read more details on how to make money online, click HERE. I guarantee you, it's worth a try. :)

2 comments

  1. goyo // August 30, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

    oo nga noh. easy-e ka din. :P
    wala ka bang personal blog? mas gusto ko magbasa ng personal na buhay e. hehehe..

  2. klomster // August 30, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

    this is my personal blog. haha :D