Hello October

Posted by klomster | 4:15 PM | , , , | 3 comments »

Here comes tropical storm "Pepeng".
Here comes Christmas!

Manong Pepeng
The country is still in the process of recovering from "Ondoy" but the headlines deliver another sad news, another typhoon named "Pepeng". Seeing the aftermath of Ondoy alarmed me and made me realize that we have to do something to prevent this from happening again. According to the weather forecast, Pepeng may not give heavy rains as much as Ondoy but it will bring strong winds that could cause another damage to Luzon.

Hand-in-Hand we can
Early this morning, me and my friends went to UST as volunteers for the donation drive. We expected to repack relief goods but instead, we formed a long line and transferred the plastic bag (full of clothes, canned goods, etc.) to each other until it reaches the truck outside the Tan Yan Kee building. We had a thousand of relief goods that morning, courtesy of the Thomasians. The bags are really heavy, but with a little support from each other and a strong will to help, we made the truck jam-packed. I am happy that our little efforts will be a big blessing to others. We might develop big muscles, but it's worth it.

Christmas Countdown

Wow, Christmas is coming very near! I have so many wishes in mind. I hope Santa would be generous this time and grant some of it. I'm excited to decorate our living room. I wonder what would be the best look for our Christmas tree? I've been requesting purple theme every year but my mom doesn't allow it. Hmph, hahaha.

3 comments

  1. Reagan D // October 2, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

    great job for helping out in UST. saludo ako sayo!
    sana di na tumama si pepeng. malaking xmas gift na to sating lahat

  2. klomster // October 2, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

    thanks! go uste! :D

  3. Unknown // October 4, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

    kagagaling lang ni peping dito sa ilocos!...the good thing is wala naman masyadong binaha!

    keep it up girl!...pagpatuloy mo lang yan pagtulong sa kapwa! :D